Re: IBM Vietnam sponsorship question about banner

We have definition of the width, each company's logo is different, so the heights is various.

Gold: width = 160 pixels
Silver: width = 140
Bronze: width = 135
Other sponsors: = 135

You can change the number according to web site's lay out this year.

-Emily