Re: Audiorecordings

Hi Thomas,

thanks a lot for the recordings. We are working on the after summit
tasks, so no chance to listen yet, but it is great to have some audio
and I will link it from the website later. Looking forward to tune
into the edited versions as well.

Will call you this week. Would be great to get some feedback from you,
how we can improve.

Thanks again.

Mario