Getting another volunteer for GNOME.Asia 2009

Hi,

So, we have managed to snag Nilayan (cc: ed) to help us with the web
stuff going into the event. From sheer laziness, let me quote from his
introduction:

[introduction]

I'm a web developer and have been using web technologies like PHP,
MySQL, JavaScript, AJAX, CSS for a while now. I also enjoy writing
about the technologies I use everyday. Some of my favorite open source
projects include WordPress, MySQL, and jQuery. I'm excited to be on
GNOME Asia's 2009 team to make great things happen on the conference
website.

[/introduction]

So, how can we get some stuff moving on the website/web-presence side
of things ?

~sankarshan