Re: Updates about the GNOME.Asia2009 bits

There is a question though - is it a good idea to start a subtle
marketing bit by asking out a larger group of GNOME developers about
this and getting them interested ? Since we have 8 months to go, it
should work out nicely for a couple of them to make travel
arrangements

We have the gnome-marketing list if you want marketing help.

I think getting support from individuals in the larger GNOME community and commitment to attend if possible, would be great.

Another idea might be pinging the list of 2008 attendees (or speakers?), letting them know that planning for the 2009 event is happening and asking if they'd like to help.

Stormy