Re: Possible Candidate host for next summit 2010 - Taiwan? How do you think ?

Stormy:

I think we need to figure out what we are doing first and we can let Richard know of opportunities as we see them, but keeping the FSF involved in the GNOME Asia planning process is not necessary.

So, I agree with Brian that if you see good opportunities for the FSF, let them know. But we should focus on GNOME Asia.

Of course.  The GNOME summit is our main focus.  But letting Richard
know of opportunities should not be much more work than sending off a
quick email.

Brian