Re: Chat with Emily Chen

Emily:

I think we can have a bi-weekly meeting during preparing the GNOME.Asia Summit or special meeting when needed.

How about every other Tuesday, UTC time 14:00. So, the next meeting dates are : September 1st, September 15th, September 29th, ... etc.

That's 9am in the morning here in Chicago.  I can do that.  If we need
to change the time, note that I am in other meetings from 17:00-19:00
UTC on Tuesdays.  Also, I'd prefer not to meet between 3:00 than 14:00
UTC since that is when I normally sleep.  I don't mind meeting at times
when I normally sleep for a one-time meeting, but not a regular meeting.

Brian

Hi Brian,

Mario sent out "Update on Summit Preparation Vietnam" to asia-summit-list gnome org <mailto:asia-summit-list gnome org>, see it from: http://mail.gnome.org/archives/asia-summit-list/2009-August/msg00016.html

-Emily