Updating the GNOME Advisory Board

One of the GNOME Advisory Board members suggested that we present our GNOME Asia plans to the advisory board and get their feedback on the plans so far (location/dates), themes, topics, presentations, etc.

It would be an excellent opportunity to make them all aware of the conference and that we will be asking them for sponsorships. We should start with a brief recap of last year's conference and how it was successful.

Maybe Emily and Mario would be willing to do this?

The next advisory board meeting is September 9th at 15:00 UTC.

Stormy