Re: Gnome Asia Summit Proposal (a few notes)

That'd be great.

I invited the OSiM Samsung speaker to speak at GNOME.Asia and he
declined. Maybe you could put in a word as well? :)

Here are some of the companies and organizations that participate in
GNOME Mobile. Many of them have a presence in Asia.

LiMo
Moblin
ACCESS
Montavista