Re: Gnome Asia Summit Proposal (a few notes)

Thanks, Shane, for all the great feedback.

I second the idea of having only one venue. Two venues at GUADEC was confusing for attendees (and organizers!)

I would also like to propose that we at least include Mobile some where as a topic or a theme. A lot of the mobile companies using GNOME technologies are in Asia and I'm really hoping we can get some of them to attend.

Stormy