Re: Your feedback about the Schedule

Hi Emily,

Excellent schedule :)

I talked to Anthony Fok, expert in Debian packaging and also a Gnome
contributor, he is willing to give a talk for lightning, he will submit
you a topic this Friday.

the topic is:
Attract new blood to contribute to GNOME with Glade applications

Will continue to look for more speakers and let you know later!

Cheers,
Pockey