Re: Final T-shirt

Sorry for the confusion.

We will add Sponsor's logo for sure. Diki didn't add because he don't have the source file of those logos.

-Emily

On 09/23/08 13:35, Pockey Lam wrote:
Hi Emily, Sorry for my late reply!
If we don't need to carry sponsors' logos on the back for volunteers
t-shirts, how about adding the slogan of the summit? as it's a bit
empty ;)

Go Gnome: to free to your desktop

Of course, if we need to carry logos, the design is excellent, very
nice! thanks!
Cheers,
Pockey