GNOME.Asia Summit Committee will provide travel reimburse for you

Hi,

The GNOME.Asia Summit committee would like to invite you to the Summit and partly sponsor your travel to Beijing.

We will provide US $400 reimbursement for your travel after the summit. You will be required to assign a document with us during the Summit. You will also need to provide us some receipts about your travel. This is helpful for GNOME.Asia Summit to report how we spend the money.

If you are willing to accept the reimbursement and attend GNOME.Asia Summit, please reply to me ASAP. The due date is 30th, September, 2008.

Please start to apply for your visa to China now. If you need any help, feel free to contact me.

Looking forward to seeing you in Summit.

Regards,
GNOME.Asia Summit committee