Re: Vote : Do we need simultaneous interpretation

Hi,
I don't know whether interpretor is good enough for technical
terminology. And I neither know how much percentage foreigner will
join Summit. My point is to recommend people to make speech in
English. Most of people working in open source , more or less
understand English. I don't think without interpretor is a big deal.
People could share idea, Q&A after presentation with preferred
language of course.

Option 1 for me.

-- Richard