Re: from packjam an art-gnome fan and member

Hi all
I must tell You I'm strongly against removing non-Gnome wallpaper
categories. It's true AGO (art.gnome.org) is overflowed by crappy stuff,
broken themes etc. little bit, but, as I said many times before, it's
open and free project and everyone can join and help us, even You.

I'm really busy these days, and of course, I have no time for AGO. Sorry
to you all, but I really have to stand on my feets finally and live my
life more seriously.

Help us. Help us to find low quality images. Help us to find broken
themes. Help us with moderating. Help us programming. Non-Gnome
categories are ok only when we have hi-quality stuff. And as a
free-open-public project, AGO depends on own community.

Vasek Potocek píše v St 07. 03. 2007 v 14:16 +0100:
> > An interesting suggestion, but what about art created in other tools
> > such as Inkscape?
> >
> > Perhaps we should we remove the Nature, Abstract and "Other" sections
> > complety, and just have a section for GNOME wallpapers? What do other
> > people think about this?
>
> That is, to leave on art.gnome.org only wallpapers related to the GNOME project somehow? I think I can't agree. I belong
> to people who visit this site mainly to get wallpapers, and here are they guaranteed to be of high quality. This is
> enough to make the site exceptional. Some of the wallpapers are categorized as GNOME only because they have the GNOME
> logo or "GNOME" text embedded somewhere, which is sometimes done a bit "violently", and such step would only help this.

S pozdravem
Lukas Lommer

< drom dwec org || drom kdyne net || dwec email cz >

ICQ: 178131737
MSN: drom_mesindzr hotmail com
Y!M: drom_terrien
AOL: drom terrien
G-G: 5662331
Jabber: drom jabber org | drom amessage info

IRC: Dr0m irc i cz | Drom irc gnome org| Drom irc freenode net

Otisk: 6E30 0AED EB18 0E34 D4A8 1CE5 3EEE E710 3353 7B19

GnuPG: http://kdyne.net/general/download/certifikaty/gpg-public_key-Lucas_Lommer.asc

| Odchozi zprava neobsahuje viry, potoze nepouzivam nespolehlive   |
| softwarove vybaveni spolecnosti Microsoft (Windows, Internet     |
| Explorer, Outlook, MS Office).                                   |
| Kde nic neni, ani antivir nebere --> GNU/Linux, BSD, MacOS, QNX  |