Re: from packjam an art-gnome fan and member

An interesting suggestion, but what about art created in other tools such as Inkscape?

Perhaps we should we remove the Nature, Abstract and "Other" sections complety, and just have a section for GNOME wallpapers? What do other people think about this?

That is, to leave on art.gnome.org only wallpapers related to the GNOME project somehow? I think I can't agree. I belong to people who visit this site mainly to get wallpapers, and here are they guaranteed to be of high quality. This is enough to make the site exceptional. Some of the wallpapers are categorized as GNOME only because they have the GNOME logo or "GNOME" text embedded somewhere, which is sometimes done a bit "violently", and such step would only help this.