Re: Too much clicks

On 14 Jun 2005, at 8:47 am, james wrote:

Yes, I agree. I had been wondering whether to implement (2) but wasn't sure of the javascript but perhaps (1) is a better option. The only reason I hadn't done it this way in the first place was that it is too easy for someone to press refresh on their browser and submit the data again. So the "Continue" button means they no longer have POST data associated with that page. Do you think this should be a concern? It is a problem when people refresh after submitting comments because the comment ends up being posted twice. In most of the other places though, I don't think it is as critical.

-Thomas

Just generate the same continue page as before (for incompabitable browsers sake) and add header("Location: http://art.gnome.org/newpage.php";); to the top.

Just wondering... Since the browser is re-directed would this mean the post data would no longer be associated with the page? If so this would be ideal!

-Thomas