Re: Fwd: Sketch of new navigation structure

У Сбт, 2005-06-11 у 17:34 +0100, Thomas Wood пише:
> What to people think of this idea? I think with an added "Search"
> section (as per tirpse's suggestion) it could work quite well.
>
> Do we still need seperate Other and Desktop theme sections? Do we
need
> some more Background categories (nature, abstract...)?

As i allready wrote in my documents, i think whole categorisation of
themes should be reworked.
I dont understand why we split backgrounds and other themes to separate
parts ? Yes there is difference from programmer view, but for normal
user this is not interessting. For normal user (who use theme, not make
them) is more important to sort themes on type, date,
categories(abstract, os, nature, nude and so on). I think all themes
should be as one logical part - themes.

Simplifying search was my idea, so i am for this too =)

>Art
>
>     * Introduction
>
> 1. Introduction/what important role (eye candy, functionality,
> usability) graphics play in GNOME
> 2. what's art.gnome as a project
> 3. How to contribute (explaining text, tips, further links/refers to
> tutorials)

If you will include all this on one link, maybe it should have another
name than "Introduction"?

--
Kulyk Nazar