Fwd: Sketch of new navigation structure

What to people think of this idea? I think with an added "Search" section (as per tirpse's suggestion) it could work quite well.

Do we still need seperate Other and Desktop theme sections? Do we need some more Background categories (nature, abstract...)?

Begin forwarded message:

From: Andreas Kwiatkowski <post kwiat org>
Date: 3 June 2005 12:27:02 pm BST
To: thos gnome org
Subject: Sketch of new navigation structure

 (Without Title)

   * News

Art

    * Introduction

1. Introduction/what important role (eye candy, functionality, usability) graphics play in GNOME
2. what's art.gnome as a project
3. How to contribute (explaining text, tips, further links/refers to tutorials)

    * Tutorials

    * Request

Backgrounds

    * GNOME

    * Other

Desktop Themes

    * Application

    * Window Border

    * Icons

Other Themes

    * Login Manager

    * Splash Screen

    * GTK+ Engines

Community

    * Mailing List
    * IRC
    * Forums

My Account

    * Kwiatkowski (shows preferences formerly acessible at My Account)