art.ubuntu.com nearly ready ...

Hi,

So I've got it mostly working now, and I've altered the skin slightly to look more like our front page. See: http://69.60.114.112/

I've put a tarball of the source here: http://69.60.114.112/source/ I don't want to start pushing random changes into your CVS, but obviously use what you want. I basically made a new file called auc_headers.inc.php where I placed the Ubuntu-specific header stuff (where auc = art.ubuntu.com). In doing so, I removed some code from auc_header and created auc_sidebar so those can be used/changed separately.

I still have a problem with submitted artwork though. I can submit stuff as a use, but I'm not able to change the status of it so that it will appear on the site. Any ideas?

- Henrik