Re: art.gnome.org setup

Thomas Wood wrote:

mysql.inc.php contains the following:
[snip]

Great, thanks! I've got it working now. I've put up a test version here: http://69.60.114.112/

As you can see I've shamelessly taken the standard the art.gnome.org layout and just made a few colour changes. When I get some feedback from the Ubuntu Art Team I'll probably end up making some more changes. We might want some different categories for uploaded materials.

There is one thing I can't work out though: I can't seem to bring backgrounds or themes from the received queue to the active submissions. I've given myself user level 1000, which let's me add News stories and mark things as 'Approved' or 'Added', but they still don't show up on the front page or under the different categories. Do I perhaps not have the right permissions on the upload directories? (I don't get any errors though). Email me if you want admin rights to try things out.

- Henrik