Re: art.gnome.org setup

Henrik Nilsen Omma wrote:

That would be great, thank you. I think I'm still missing some dependencies on my setup to get in running.

To answer my own questions a bit: So it seems that I am missing the file 'mysql.inc.php' which presumably connects with the MySQL database. It makes sense that you would keep this out of the CVS since it presumably contains the DB password. If anyone could send me a blanked out copy that would be great though :)

I would also need a the SQL scripts to generate the database as Thomas points out. Then I should be good to go :)

- Henrik