Re: [anjuta-list] How to recover after crash

Hi, Sebastien,

On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 3:16 PM, Sébastien Granjoux <seb sfo free fr> wrote:
Hi,

On 15/08/2017 22:27, Igor Korot wrote:

When the user selects "Build->Build Propject" or "Build->Configure
Project"
for the first time, he sees the dialog where {s}he can choose the
build configuration, build directory and the configure parameters.

"Build->Configure Project" should always display this dialog. "Build->Build
Project" could display only the first time.

Where the data on this dialog is kept? Asking this because I had to
add the "--with-wx-config"
option manually and I prefer this to be saved somewhere. And I know it
is saved, since if I
close the Anjuta and then open it back up this option is still stands.

This is saved in your project directory in .anjuta/session/anjuta.session

Is there any reason why this file is not being updated?

I can modify it manually with the text editor, and that's what I did,
but modifying the configure line inside Anjuta, exiting the IDE and starting
it again - the modifications are not there and the file is not modified.

Thank you.