Re: [anjuta-list] Anjuta is intermittently crashing

On Thu, Aug 17, 2017 at 4:18 PM, Sébastien Granjoux <seb sfo free fr> wrote:
Hi,

On 17/08/2017 21:41, Igor Korot wrote:

Do you have an idea where the fix should go?
Do you have a backtrace?

I see some critical warning in the project plugin but I don't know if it
corresponds to the same issue than on your side. I have get some crashes too
but I don't have a backtrace.

So if you can get a backtrace, open a ticket and add attach it here. It will
be useful to see if the problem is linked to those critical warnings.

OK, I will try to get something useful.

Thank you.