Re: [anjuta-list] Anjuta is intermittently crashing

Hi, Sebastien,

On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 3:05 PM, Sébastien Granjoux <seb sfo free fr> wrote:
Hi,

On 15/08/2017 22:37, Igor Korot wrote:

Now when I have an Anjuta open and am trying to commit or push my changes
remote or local repository, sometimes Anjuta just crashes. After
restarting everything is OK.
This crash is very intermittent and it may not happen for 2-3 days and
then it crashes
out of nowhere.

Does anybody experienced such problem?

I have already seen such crash. I think it's because the project manager
plugin and perhaps the symbol-db plugin, monitor all projects files and it
crashes when the view is updated because a file has disappeared.

So who should be blamed?
And most importantly - is there a fix?

Thank you.