Re: [anjuta-list] Couple of problems with Anjuta

Hi Igor,

Le 27/02/2016 15:09, Igor Korot a écrit :
Why don't you install it?
First of all I'm compiling against GTK2 and GTK3. Second, I will
compile master again in a couple of weeks/month - why install it?

I have understood that you want to use WxWidgets not just Gtk2 or Gtk3, so you need to have WxWidget normally installed.

It's quite possible that a program or a library doesn't work if it is not installed. Typically because it tries to read data files which are copied only during the install step but it can be more complex. So, I think it's better that you install WxWidget normally especially when something is not working.

"Clean" just erase the object file not the complete project. You can erase
the build directory yourself.
Can you add the equivalent of "make distclean" which will get rid of everything
inside the build directory?

I think Build->Remove Configuration do that. Then you can force the configure step to be run again, by checking regenerate when you build the project.

OK. Basically I tried to change the properties of every single entity
in the project window but without success. I guess I will not be able
to override the default settings of the project.

Here, I can change the Compile flags in the GUI by changing the property 'C preprocessor flags' of the program or the library. When I do that Anjuta writes in the corresponding Makefile.am, a variable named
_program_or_library_name__CFLAGS = _value_of_the_property_.
Can you check that Anjuta do that in your Makefile.am?