Re: [anjuta-list] Couple of problems with Anjuta

Hi,

Le 27/02/2016 06:40, Igor Korot a écrit :
I have Anjuta 3.16.0 and I build wxWidgets from the Git master sources.
The wxWidgets library is not installed (I didn't run "make install").

Why don't you install it?

My first try was to change the properties of the project/src folder
to insert the proper wxWidgets configuration. However after configuring
the project I received an error message on compilation that my
header cannot be found.

You can run the build from the command line with 'make V=1' to display the full command line of each command, and check that the correspond -I option is here.

If it's here, you can check if you find it in the corresponding Makefile.am.

1. Why cleaning the project does not delete the "Build" directory.

"Clean" just erase the object file not the complete project. You can erase the build directory yourself.

2. What changes do I need to make in order to successfully build the code?

I think you have to install the library. For the header, it's probably not needed so I think you have another error but I think it will be needed later.

3. Is this list allows the screenshot attachments? As I believe a picture worse
1000 words I'd rather take a screenshot and explain what I didand then let

I'm not sure but anyway I think it's better to avoid screenshot. I think it's more clear to explain the problem and it needs much less bandwith.

Best Regards,