[anjuta-list] Couple of problems with Anjuta

Hi,
I'm trying to make Anjuta run with wxWidgets.

I have Anjuta 3.16.0 and I build wxWidgets from the Git master sources.
The wxWidgets library is not installed (I didn't run "make install").

In Anjuta I made new project with the "C/C++ -> wxWidgets" template.
Then I copy the source code from my Windows machine and dropped it
inside the "<project_name>/src" directory.

My first try was to change the properties of the project/src folder
to insert the proper wxWidgets configuration. However after configuring
the project I received an error message on compilation that my
header cannot be found.

Next I change the properties of the <project_name> and remove the changes
from <project_name>/src. Then I ran "Build->Clean Project" and "Build->Build
Project". To my surprise configure didn't re-run and Anjua started the build.

It failed again with the same errors.

So now I have 2 questions:

1. Why cleaning the project does not delete the "Build" directory.
2. What changes do I need to make in order to successfully build the code?
3. Is this list allows the screenshot attachments? As I believe a picture worse
1000 words I'd rather take a screenshot and explain what I didand then let
you explain where I was wrong.

Thank you for the reply.