[anjuta-list] Is something like this exists for gcc/configure & friends

 Hi, ALL,
In Windows I can write a special file (.def file) where I can choose the name of
my exported functions. Or I can use /EXPORT linker option to give the linker
those names explicitly.

Is such functionality exists in the gcc realm? Either as a command line linker
option, an __attribute__ directive or #pragma directive?

I'm trying to avoid writing 'extern "C"' for every exported function
in the .so file...
But since C++ will mangle the names I want to keep the names as they are written
in the source code.

Thank you.