[anjuta-list] Subversion Plugin

When I commit, the commit message dialog pops up but there is no way to
enter a message or select a file. There are no previous messages in the
pulldown selector either. I'm wondering if this is a svn permissions
issue or something to do with how I have Anjuta setup (or what else).

If I ignore this issue and just click on OK the commit goes through
just fine (with no message). If I select 'Use previous message' then
Anjuta message dock says 'Committed revision -1', and no actual commit
is done.

I really like using Anjuta, just would like it more if I could get this
feature working.

Arch Linux
Gnome 3.18
Anjuta 3.18.2

working on svn checkout of python 2.7 webapp

TIA for any help on this,
Gary