Re: [anjuta-list] Subversion Plugin

Hello,

Le 08/04/2016 20:11, Gary a écrit :
When I commit, the commit message dialog pops up but there is no way to
enter a message or select a file.

The best way to report such issue is to use bugzilla bug tracker but I think you have done it too.

Now, I think the subversion is seldom used. So most probably, this is due to a bug in Anjuta. But, I haven't much time to work on it for the moment, unless it's something really obvious, it would be great if you can propose a fix yourself.