[anjuta-list] Anjuta Help

I am a budding noob of a programmer. I would like to create an application in Anjuta using GTK and C with three boxes and a button. I figured out all the gui stuff but I am stalled at the signal handlers. If I send you my project, could you hook them up for me to get me started? The first two boxes are to enter two numbers. The second box is for the sum of the first two numbers which get calculated when you press the button.

Reuben Rissler