Re: [anjuta-list] build 32-bit program in debian jessie 64-bit

Hi,

Le 14/08/2015 11:07, herryawan a écrit :
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lgtk-3
when i build my project with added -m32 in C compiler flags.
how to solve that?
are anjuta compatible with cross compiler??

Anjuta doesn't really compile your program itself. It just run 'make all' in the project directory, so if this is working without Anjuta, it should work with it too.

I don't think it's a problem coming from Anjuta. To compile a 32 bits program, you need at least to install a 32 bits version of all the used libraries, just changing the compiler flags is not enough for sure. Then, I don't know if don't need to improve your configure script to take this into account too. Anjuta doesn't provide any particular support here, it uses autotools.