Re: [anjuta-list] Target specific versions of GTK

Hello,

With your suggestion I tried to use some of the widgets that are blocked in Anjuta UI builder with Glade itself.  I also confirmed the version of GTK+ installed (3.16.6). In Glade 3 (3.18.3) I can use all of the widgets available in GTK 3.16 including revealers, popup-menues, etc.  I tried to do the same again in Anjuta (3.16) and I get "Revealer: This widget was introduced in gtk+ 3.10 while the project targets gtk+ 3.10" (See attached image).  Is there any way around this issue?