[anjuta-list] Target specific versions of GTK

Hello,

I am trying to figure out how to target newer versions of GTK in order to access new features.  When I create new projects the default, at least for the UI builder, is GTK 3.0.  I want to try GTK features such as the revealer or popover menus but cannot figure out how to change the target of the project.  Is there a way to change the target version of GTK for an existing project?

I am using Anjuta 3.16 on Arch Linux with GNOME 3.16.2.

Thank you for your suggestions.