Re: [anjuta-list] Target specific versions of GTK

Hi,

Le 08/08/2015 04:34, Unknown a écrit :
I am trying to figure out how to target newer versions of GTK in order
to access new features.  When I create new projects the default, at
least for the UI builder, is GTK 3.0.  I want to try GTK features such
as the revealer or popover menus but cannot figure out how to change the
target of the project.  Is there a way to change the target version of
GTK for an existing project?

I think Anjuta doesn't target a particular version of Gtk. It uses the version of Gtk installed on your system. Now, it's possible that the latest widgets are not available in the UI builder. You can check that by running it standalone, it's name glade.

If it's the case, you have to create those widgets by calling directly the corresponding constructor in your program.