Re: [anjuta-list] Debugging a shared lib with Anjuta

Hi,

Le 23/04/2015 17:09, Ralph Plawetzki a écrit :
Doing this the breakpoint got ignored. When I used gdb directly for
debugging (see below) I had to start seahorse-tool, before it was
possible to add a breakpoint in the shared lib. Maybe this is the
reason the brekpoint got ignored in Anjuta.

gdb is able to set (rather remember) breakpoint in library even if it isn't loaded, you get a warning when using gdb on the command line. Anjuta uses that too, so it should work. You probably need to set seahorse-tool as the program you want to debug.