Re: [anjuta-list] Debugging a shared lib with Anjuta

Dear Sébastien,

thank you for your help.

I think you can open libcryptui project and set a breakpoint in it. Then you
can set seahorse-nautilus as the program to launch it.

Doing this the breakpoint got ignored. When I used gdb directly for
debugging (see below) I had to start seahorse-tool, before it was
possible to add a breakpoint in the shared lib. Maybe this is the
reason the brekpoint got ignored in Anjuta.

Depending, on your system, it's possible that pkg-config doesn't check in
/usr/local/lib, in this case you can set the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment
variable.

Using PKG_CONFIG_PATH worked. I could see in gdb that the lib in
/usr/local/lib was used and could debug it.

Regards,

Ralph