Re: [anjuta-list] Anjuta looks strange

Hi,

Le 06/12/2014 21:01, Fearsome a écrit :
No, I was more referring to the lack of decorations, ugly tabs, and the
non-consistency of the themes. Nonetheless,
I often go for the better looking app, compare, e.g., GIMP and
darktable, and Anjuta and Kdevelop. (Ok, I know the feature sets aren't
exactly overlapping, but still...)

You can change the apparency of the panel buttons, in Edit->Preferences->General. All the other points depends on the Gtk theme used. I think you can install and change the Gtk theme in Ubuntu but I don't know how to do it. It will then improve all programs using Gtk.