Re: [anjuta-list] jumping from terminal to source and back

Hi,

Le 24/09/2013 11:01, A.J. Bonnema a écrit :
I just started using anjuta: a very good development environment indeed.

Thank you.

I am writing because while learning c++ I do a lot of compile-run
cycles. Each time I run some code, the terminal starts, but my cursor
stays in the editor. In order to end the program that is running or to
do input, I have to use the mouse to get to the terminal, press enter,
and then use the mouse to get back. Then I can resume coding.

Is there a shortcut (I could not find one) that takes the cursor from
the code window to the terminal and back?

No, I don't think so. Could you write a bug report here
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?query=product%3Aanjuta+
It will allow us to remember this request.