[anjuta-list] jumping from terminal to source and back

Hey all,

I just started using anjuta: a very good development environment indeed.

I am writing because while learning c++ I do a lot of compile-run cycles. Each time I run some code, the terminal starts, but my cursor stays in the editor. In order to end the program that is running or to do input, I have to use the mouse to get to the terminal, press enter, and then use the mouse to get back. Then I can resume coding.

Is there a shortcut (I could not find one) that takes the cursor from the code window to the terminal and back?

Guus Bonnema.