Re: [anjuta-list] Strange compiling behaviour

Hi John,

Le 09/02/2013 17:08, John Coppens a écrit :
No difference in the bash shell. All 3 machines have the same version.
The Makefiles are different - on the failing remote machine, the Makefile does not
include the -I's and -l's normally generated by the pkg-config commands.

Yes, I think it's related to pkg-config. It could depend on the autoconf and automake macro too.

Yes, after installing the missing packages, detected manually, compilation
is perfect.
So: It is as if configure detects everything is in order,
but does not generate the correct Makefiles

I have understood that the issue is that configure doesn't fail even if the packages are not installed. So I imagine that configure doesn't generate the correct Makefiles because the packages are missing. Then the issue is just that it should display an error. Is it something else?