Re: [anjuta-list] Strange compiling behaviour

Hi John,

Le 09/02/2013 06:12, John Coppens a écrit :
I had made a (tar.gz) package which I sent to remote PC and unpacked there.
./configure went fine - no problems at all. But when compiling, the first
file to be compiled threw 'cannot find gtk/gtk.h'. Strange because the gtk.h's
for 1.2, 2.0 and 3.0 are all installed and repond to pkg-config correctly.
Can anyone suggest where to look?

What are you looking for? Understanding why you get an error only at compile time? or Compiling your program on the other machine?

I think a difference in the shell could explain this behavior. Another idea would be to compare the configure script and Makefiles on both machines.

Then, are you able to compile the program if you fix the configure script and install the missing packages or is there something else?