Re: [anjuta-list] Developing for Java in Anjuta seems problematic

Hi,

Le 01/04/2013 14:49, Princeton Ferro a écrit :
As a software developer who's an active user of Anjuta for developing in
C/C++,

Nice, to heard this.

I've looked at Java development in an IDE other than Eclipse for
some time now.
What I'm asking is somewhat of a feature request, but also a simple
inquiry: Is there any work being done on Anjuta currently to improve
Java support?

I'm not aware of any work for improving Java support in Anjuta. I'm not a Java programmer but I imagine it will be really difficult to reach a level of support comparable to Eclipse.

Perhaps a good idea might be the ability to create a Java project built
using Eclipse's Java Compiler (ECJ), which would certainly be preferred
to GCJ.

I haven't enough knowledge to do it but perhaps someone else can do it. Then if you have some time, you are more than welcome to write a new project wizard template for Anjuta. You can ask any questions here.