Re: [anjuta-list] A gtkmm-glade3 problem

On Sat, 06 Oct 2012 11:55:08 +0200
Johannes Schmid <jhs jsschmid de> wrote:

> * Setup the object like you would do if you didn't load them with
> GtkBuilder using the pointers. Actually you can do that at any time,
> even after the window was shown.

The problem (I thought) was that the invisible pages of a notebook are
not realized yet at that moment. I had a run-in with that problem in
pre-glade3 times, and at that time solved the problem using the realize
event.

I tested _get_object on the invisible pages just now, and it seems this
is actually possible, _even_ though the realize event was not sent yet.
I've tested with TextView, but I suppose it'll work with TreeView too.

Thanks for the info, Johannes!
John