[anjuta-list] A gtkmm-glade3 problem

Guys,

I'm sorry I had to publish this here. The Glade list manager seem to
disagree with my mailings (they are returned after a few days -
something to do with DomainKeys).

Maybe someone here can give me a pointer:

I don't use C++ too often my apologies if it's too obviuos. I
promise it's not for lack of trying. Composed with Glade (3.12, I
believe):

- I have a window with a notebook.
- A (different) ScrolledWindow with a TextView in each notebook page.
- I connected a function to the ...realize event of each, before
 calling the .run() method of the main program.

Page 1 and 2 receive the realize event. Page 0 doesn't. I suppose this
is because the textview is 'realized' on startup, and the events to page
1 and 2 only appear on changing pages.

But how can I get the realize event from page 0 (before it is
generated)?

Thanks
John