Re: [anjuta-list] Missing libanjuta-1.0

Hi Johannes,

Le 13/09/2011 12:19, Johannes Schmid a écrit :
BTW, I noticed that the spacing
in the project properties dialogs is wrong, I think there is an expand
option missing.

Where do you see this?

The tree view to select a node at the beginning is quite small but I expect that the user rather select the node in the project view.

The Options expander at the end is draw in the middle of the available space and it would be better to draw it at the top.

The space between modified properties seem a bit small perhaps.