[anjuta-list] Missing libanjuta-1.0

Dear All,

I am using anjuta-3.1.3 compiled from source on Debian Sid (update as of today). I created a new project for developing an anjuta plugin but I get the message Missing packages : libanjuta-1.0. Naturally if I skip this wizard and create the project, it wont compile saying it cant find libanjuta-1.0.

My question is why this new version of anjuta still dependent on libanjuta-1.0 and how can I override it.

Congrats to all the people behind this great project.

Thanks a lot

Regards
Sameer Mohamed Thahir