Re: [anjuta-list] 'Run program' stops working after a while - Debug program continues

On Fri, 30 Sep 2011 17:40:20 -0300
John Coppens <john jcoppens com> wrote:

> On Fri, 30 Sep 2011 21:05:35 +0200
> Sébastien Granjoux <seb sfo free fr> wrote:
>
> > Ok, I'm waiting more information. I will try to add better error report,
> > when I will commit these changes, could you recompile anjuta from source
> > to check them?

Today, I cannot reproduce the problem reliably. It happened again just
now, and, instead of getting all nervous, I kept thinking about another
problem, and suddenly a GIO-error popped up in the terminal, indicating
a timeout, and the program aborted.

The program is not really very sophisticated, and only wants to read a
file (it hadn't opened the file yet). Though this situation frequently
happens, I also had the same program running in a debug session.
Stopping the debug session, made running the program possible again.

I'll investigate a little more - I am not sure this was the originally
reported problem. It might be. I probably never had the patience to
wait for the GIO message.

John