[anjuta-list] python debugging error

Hi!

I've tried to debug a python project in anjuta.
I'm using fedora13 64bit, anjuta 2.30.2.1.

I've set the configuration to Debug.
I've created a python-automake project, it compiles and runs properly.
When I try to debug program, the following errors are shown:

Are you sure you want to debug a program not using the Debug
configuration?

When optimizations are enabled, the debugger cannot always identify the
source code corresponding to the instructions, so some commands can
perform in a strange way, especially steps.

And

Unable to find a debugger plugin supporting a target with text/x-python
MIME type

I've got winpdb and python-epdb installed.

Thanks in advance:
Imre Horvath