[anjuta-list] Explain to me "other file"?

I note a library project has these "other file" thingies, but I can't find any
documentation about "other file".

I have one .c file that #includes another .c file. I know; I did not write this
code! But I do not want to modify the source; so I can not rename it to a .h.

I am thinking about writting an explict rule for this .lo that would explictly
list the other .c file as a dependancy.

Where would the .lo go? Into "other file" of the library?

I am confused.

Does anyone have an example where because of an unusual situation one had to
write an explict rule for an .lo?

Could I see an example of this in anjuta?

Thank You.

--
Paul Elliott                               1(512)837-1096
pelliott BlackPatchPanel com               PMB 181, 11900 Metric Blvd Suite J